What you need to know
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Workshops can be booked via the 'More Info' option on the workshop page
- Your place will be secure once full payment has been made at the time of booking.
- If the workshop has to be cancelled by us for any reason you will have the option to transfer the booking to another date or to receive a full refund.
- If you need to cancel your booking let us know as soon as possible. If you cancel more than 4 weeks in advance of the workshop date then you will be refunded the workshop fee less a £20 admin fee i.e. £75 would be refunded. If you cancel less than 4 weeks before the workshop then we are not able to refund your workshop fee (less admin fee) unless your space can be filled. You can of course give your space to someone else but we would need their contact details.
- Refunds are limited to the workshop fee and do not include travel or accommodation expenses you may have incurred.
- You must not attend the workshop if you have: been advised to self isolate, been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for Covid in the last 14 days, are waiting for the results of a Covid test or are exhibiting Covid symptoms.
- Workshops are limited to a maximum of 8 attendees to allow for sufficient space for social distancing. Please take care to observe social distancing at all times. For workshops taking place before the 21st June the maximum number of attendees will be 5 unless Covid guidelines permit more.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival and then regularly throughout the day.
- All work surfaces will be cleaned before each workshop.
- Attendees are required to wear a face mask inside the venue. Karen will be wearing a mask.
- A light lunch is provided but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Refreshments are provided. Do bring your own mug if you prefer.